We value the health of all of our clients, our employees, and their families.
Many of our clients are elderly, or care for elderly family members, or others whose immune systems may be compromised.
- We are limiting accepting in-person tax preparation appointments until it is safe to do so.
- Instead, all clients may mail in or drop off their tax papers, and we will schedule a telephone appointment for Karen to answer your questions if needed.
- If no one in your household is sick, has a fever, or has any flu symptoms, you may pick up your tax return in person, or elect to have us mail you your return. We will file your return electronically after you have returned the signed form and payment.
- Even if healthy, you may choose for us to mail your return, in which case we will call you with the results and to answer any further questions prior to mailing it to you.
- Please use hand sanitizer as soon as you enter our office. We have it placed on all desks and counters. Make sure that everyone in your party uses it.
- Please do not shake hands.
- When using the rest room, please wash your hands before and after.
- Please use hand sanitizer again as you leave our office. While we spray and wipe down surfaces regularly, you may have touched something before it was wiped down.
Century Accounting & Tax Preparation